Oscraps

My gift to the world Telling Funny Cat stories
Nickel

My gift to the world Telling Funny Cat stories

Made for Gift to the world challenge..Telling stories about funny kittens
I used one of Anna's templates from the cosy christmas collab and used some of her other stuff to complete. No Anna lay out is finished with a loop da loop or and artitic edge
I edited the photos in Camara Raw, used the new ai noise reduction which is awesome..

Journaling right above from photo "Mimi was never that concerned about the Christmas tree. Her offspring, on the other hand, loved it. It started with the construction of that thing, just tapping away twigs. The fun was even greater when that thing was all rigged up. Ha, then you could climb in! You know a real cat climbs a tree and can't get down, so he knocks it over"

Other one "Eleven years later, this cute black kitten still loves tapping Christmas baubles from the tree...sigh"

Captiond from above to down Two mini kitties ful of michief
Streek the evil twin of Streep. ( awordplay on Streep, streek means mischiefful)
Credits list
Day 10 Gift to the world Challenge
Cosy Christmas * Coming Soon*

Anna Aspnes
Cats no1
12 x 12 Artist Edges Overlays
Multimedia Christmas trees no 2 Retired
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Oscraps Collaborations
Love the template use here and the cat brushes. What adorable names for these sweet pets.

Oooo, I love funny cat stories. Yesterday I got two new cats from the shelter, we now have four cats in the house. Cats are so amazing, and so sweet and funny. I love cats. Your gift is truly beautiful. Funny cat stories make people laugh and I think that is really important in this world. Thank you for joining and for your beautiful page!

great photos and crops.
I especially like the blended cat photo in the background.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Nickel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename