Oscraps

My Boys!
We were having Labor Day dinner and the boys jumped up on the couch and sat at the table like they were going to get a snack!!!

For the Challenge 7 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge for September
Oh, Susie! Your boys are adorable! Are they Jack Russels? We have a Jack Russel mix and a bigger dog as well. JRT are so much fun! I love your photo and your pretty layout! I love the little dog cluster on the corner!

Oh, Susie! Your boys are adorable! Are they Jack Russels? We have a Jack Russel mix and a bigger dog as well. JRT are so much fun! I love your photo and your pretty layout! I love the little dog cluster on the corner!
Funny you should say that! When we adopted them they were 5 weeks old and they said they were Jack-Chihuahua mix. Turns out they are Chihuahua, miniature pinscher, and cocker spaniel!! The lady who has their sister did a 23 and Me for dogs.

I want them, Susie! Jack Russel and Dachshunds I like the most!! Maybe because both dog breeds are stubborn, attentive and so sweet. But I'm hopelessly in love with all dogs anyway! :heartpumpred:

I think you did say walk, just to get him to pose for this picture, perfect. love the layout!

such a cute photo of them together , love the head tilt of one and the heart background is perfect - thanks for joining the challenge

How cute is this photo!!! I just want to keep looking at it. I love the light-hearted and whimsical mood of the page --- perfect for that wonderful photo.

Such cute little boys! Love the red background with the red tablecloth in the photo! Great page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
pachimac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename