Oscraps

More Birds of Cave Creek
isDK

More Birds of Cave Creek

On our last day we especially enjoyed our time at Jasper's but saw no new birds. I found a cactus bloom in the field that wasn't there the day before. As we left, we saw a few adult quail and dozens of tiny chicks arriving. We had a great trip and reserved Apt. 5 for September, 2022.
Credits list
aA: Paper, Tape, Frames, MM Flowers
VRobinson: postage frame
KPertiet: Journal Labels, tab
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Vicki Robinson Designs
Oh there is the broom! Yup, looks to be the same species. Great bird photos - I like the variety of frames, and am always partial to rounded corner rectangles :) That MM flower is perfect!

Beautiful pages with outstanding bird photos. I'm saving now for a lens that will help me capture birds. ♥

Beautiful photos of the birds and flowers! Love the framing. Congrats on the Standing O!

Your bird photos are incredible! Congrats--so very well deserved. Of course, the whole page is wonderful--love the framing, the little tabs, the stamp and your flower accent.

Congratulations on your Standing O! I love the mood board format that you are using in your designs!

Congratulations on the Standing O! Page after page after page of beautiful photos and creative artwork.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename