Oscraps

Bullock's Oriole
isDK

Bullock's Oriole

There's a reason people in Arizona can set up feeders and chairs and charge five bucks to their visitors. There are almost always birds. If you sat a while and there were none, more would come. I looked for more places, in other states, but it seemed there just weren't as many birds anywhere else.
Credits list
aA: Paper, FIDT Pack, Tape, twig, dragonfly, brushes
KPertiet: Blend Layers, word strip, paper bits
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and zlemon
Beautiful photos and you made a perfect layout out of them. Especially love the added twig that give the feeling of the bird sitting on it.

Love the textures and soft colors here, lovely birds, and I agree that twig is perfect!

Gorgeous design and textures! Love the contrast of the oranges and blues! I've heard our Baltimore Oriole, but haven't spotted it yet!

Amazing the many birds you have to see near your home. We have lots of birds coming to our feeders but they are not the variety that you have. Totally envious but thanks for sharing.

Really? People set up feeders and chairs and charge to watch ... like when people charge to use their driveways for parking for various events?
Love the painterly background and the layout of the frames/photos on left.

Loving the colors and flow. Yep, AZ is a birders haven. Glad you got so many good shots.

Really? People set up feeders and chairs and charge to watch ... like when people charge to use their driveways for parking for various events?
Love the painterly background and the layout of the frames/photos on left.
They all work very differently, but we always enjoy them. They're people who know and love everybody that comes to their feeders, and most will tell you who's who. I wish we had that here, especially the resorts. They're so laid back. But there have to be birds. At our official "Backyard Habitat #16540" we had the newspaper come because in the early 90's it was a big deal. Um, we had a couple of house finches that morning and I was dismayed to say the least.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename