moody
lmccandless

moody

The Way We Were by Lauren Reid at SSD
Torn Bits 2 by Creashens
Worn page edges by Lynn Grieveson
Font is DJB Angel Baby by Darcy Baldwin at SSD

Journaling reads:
The hardest thing about being a tween is living in that difficult space which is neither childhood or adulthood. You are mature in many ways and yet sometimes I still see glimpses of the little girl inside of you. There are days when you seem so grown up and days where you just need to crawl on my lap. Its confusing for both of us! I think you feel the pull of those feelings keenly. Its surely part of the reason, besides those ever increasing hormones, that your feelings seem to bounce all over the place. I try hard to give you both the space and the support to work through those feelings, to help you understand that being moody is simply a part of this season in your life. Even on your grumpiest or saddest day, Dad & I love you very much. Dont worry, Q, this has just made us appreciate the sunny days even more! 5-2010
what lovely journaling Laura, and how precious is this memory you have captured for her to reflect on later!! LOL! maybe when she has a daughter of her own one day and is learning to cope with the moody days! :) brilliant scrapping!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
lmccandless
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout