Oscraps

Mon - 6 Freebies
Terra

Mon - 6 Freebies

Over the last two years I've learned that everyday is a celebration. And I spend everyday with this little soul that keeps bringing me joy no matter what goes on in my life! He keeps me sane and makes every moment worth celebrating!
Outlined No.9 by Fei-Fei's Stuff
Note To Self Add On by Biograffiti
Lunch Box Notes of Love by Ashalee Wall
Spa Getaway Word Art by Taylor Made
Word Swirl Freebie by Kitty Designs
Skribble Blooms No.1 by Anna Aspnes
wow ! this totally rocks ! love this colour palette and the angle in the photo is perfect.
Thanks for pointing out these awesome freebies, I had not noticed some of them, and they really are gorgeous !

H
I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with this!!! the photo treatment to match the colors is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the crisp clean design, and how well you blended items from 6 different designers!

Love, love, love what you have done here! Love the crop on the photo...and I think that I am falling in love with your dog! Great processing on the photo...and I would have sworn that everything was from one kit...you did an amazing job on this challenge.

SUPERB!!!!!

WHAT a photo - truly. And I love your clean, classic design to show it off to it's best potential. Love, Love, LOVE!

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
Terra
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout