Oscraps

Moments like this makes the ride worth while
H

Moments like this makes the ride worth while

Being a twin-mother isnt always such a good thing. We have a lot of tough days, and have had that since the start cause they are preemies. One of my girls also has a little bit of special needs witch make the days about doing the same things over and over again, every day, keeping her safe and secure. But then the sweetest moments comes, often at the hardest times, making me realize that I, as a twinmother, am the happiest, luckiest mother on earth. Cause these moments makes the ride worth while.

Credit:

2 Backgrounds (upper right and lower left): Frolicking revambed by Jennifer Howland, Digichicks
2 papers on Sentiment maps: Stand up and scrap collab kit, Christina Renee
Frames: Vintage photoframes by Andrea Bruns, Digichicks
Lace, flowers: Vintage by LindaGB, scrapartist
Negative frame (behind pic) and maps behind pics upper right, tag, curled paperstrip: Sentiment by LindaGB, Scrapartist
Negative frame with stiches: Antique garden by Michelle Coleman, scrapartist
Big flower: Jewlwtonecollection by Gina Miller, Gina Miller designs
Green glitterspash: augustgrabbag, Littledreamerdesigns
Staples: Datestamps by Amber Clegg, scrapartist.
Alpha upper left: Just what I need by Vera Lim, Guestdesigner at scrapartist
Alpha lower left: French countryside by Christina Renee and shabby princesse, Christina Renee Designs
Stiches: Stiched swirls by Scrap Kitchen design (Susan Bartolini), sweetshoppedesigns
I love your blending of your photo, and your wonderful variety of photos and elements.

So fun that you got them both in all the pictures! That is not easy to do! Sweet moments to treasure! You are very blessed to be a twin mom! Great blending, photo cluster & design!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Hanne79
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout