Oscraps

As Mothers we can save the world
H

As Mothers we can save the world

SUAS, week 6. "how can we make a difference to save the world"

I belive that we as mothers together can make a huge difference in the world. By teaching our children to have tollerance, acceptance and a broad understanding of different cultures and religion, we will go a long way. We also need to teach them to take care of this planet that we live on. Going forward as an good excample will show them how to behave as human beings, and understand that its all up to us. Yes, I belive that as mothers we can change the world. But we need to be awere of the power we have, and thats my next contribution to this world, and this planet.

The journaling is actually from a blog that was highlightet at the disctalkradio, and it hit straight home. I only used the last strofe. You can find the entire lyrics here:

http://phillipsfamily.typepad.com/ja...s-is-good.html

Its time good spend reading it

Journaling:

As mothers, we are building great cathedrals. We cannot be seen if we're doing it right. And one day, it is very possible that the world will marvel, not only at what we have built, but at the beauty that has been added to the world by the sacrifices of invisible women.
Credits:

Shabby princess Design:

Background, blingswirl, black paper, frame, "as" alpha, black ribbon, stiches: Modish Girls by Shabby Princess
"mothers" alpha, butonflowers: The Bella Collection by Shabby Prinsess

Oscraps:

Brush: Brush it (paint) by Lauren Reid
Bellyshape, pink paper on shape: Hot Momma by Lauren Reid
Label: Dont label me by Lauren Reid
Big pink flower, pink ribbon: Creative Wings by Lauren Reid, Oscraps
Black flower, pink alpha: Nelly by Lauren Reid, Oscraps

Scrapartist:

Circle with glitter: Just what I need by Vera Lim

Stockphoto used

Layout information

Category