Oscraps

Mom.jpg
This is one of a few pictures I have of me, as an infant, with my mother. Unfortunately, my parent's photo albums were thrown out by a sibling after they died. Luckily, I had the habit of snatching a few photos here and there as I was growing up or I would have no childhood photos. This makes each single photo precious to me, even the blurry ones.

Just Lovely an Oscraps Collaboration
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Oscraps Collaborations
  • Love
Reactions: *sylvia*
So precious, and thankfully you still have a few of those treasured photos. I love everything about your page, which you designed in typical 60's style. The crocheted flowers with the string are just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the collaborations challenge this month.

So precious, and thankfully you still have a few of those treasured photos. I love everything about your page, which you designed in typical 60's style. The crocheted flowers with the string are just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the collaborations challenge this month.
Thank you so much, Sylvia! Yes, these photos are very precious to me!

This is so perfect for the Mother's Day month. I love that photo (and am glad you have it!) and the page you made for it. The crocheted flowers are an inspired addition. The whole page is a delight!

beautiful picture of you, your brother and your Mom! Love all the bright colors in your layout!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
EvelynD2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename