Oscraps

Challenge #3
I used one of my favorite collabs - Boho Summer. The picture is of my youngest granddaughter and was taken at a country music concert this past weekend. Font is Trajan Pro 3 Bold.
Credits list
Boho Summer Collab: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Boho-Summer-Oscraps-Collab-Mega-Kit.html
Font is Trajan Pro 3 Bold
Personal picture
  • Love
Reactions: *sylvia*
Your page is beautiful and so is your granddaughter! I love the bright and bold colors you used. They really accentuate your beautiful photo. I love the flowers tucked underneath the edge of your photo and the beautiful bow and charms.

Your page is beautiful and so is your granddaughter! I love the bright and bold colors you used. They really accentuate your beautiful photo. I love the flowers tucked underneath the edge of your photo and the beautiful bow and charms.
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, Evelyn. I just loved using this bright and colorful collab.

You used the perfect collab for that photo and the story behind. The bright colors are just perfect and I love the size of the flowers behind the photos and how you have used the elements. Brilliant layout.
Thanks for playing along with the collaborations challenge this month.

You used the perfect collab for that photo and the story behind. The bright colors are just perfect and I love the size of the flowers behind the photos and how you have used the elements. Brilliant layout.
Thanks for playing along with the collaborations challenge this month.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Sylvia. I loved your challenge.

Great page! I love how colorful it is. It's perfect for a concert photo. By the way, I hear 'ya about grandkids getting older. Can't they slow down for a few years, LOL?

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename