Anna Aspnes~
APP Christmas Magic
APP Behold
ScriptTease Love 2
MM Old World
Dripped Stains 6
Stitched Loops White 1
APP Elegance

My Mum was recently sorting through some of my Dads paperwork and found some things about my Uncle Ken including this Missing in Action Notice. I cant imaging how it must have felt to receive one of these and not to know where your loved one was. Luckily he wasnt killed and returned home at the end of the war.
Wow! A great page and I love how you stitched down the paper and photo!

When we moved into our house there was an old box left in the attic and in it amongst other things was a telegram that the old lady who owned the house had received telling her that her brother had been lost at sea during the war - sadly he didn't come home, so sad and you're right, it must have been horrific to receive these letters. I love your page design and the stitching holding the composition together perfectly!

Wow, so glad he came home. You've perfectly captured the story with your design.

this is amazing design and story - my Uncle came home from WWII but he was MIA in Korea and never returned home I don't think his wife nor my grandmother ever recovered. love the stitching and torn photo!

Wonderful documentation ... glad there was a happy ending! So many didn't come home. Love the stitching and how it anchors everything!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
tansy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout