SharLamb

Anna Lift_12-10-16_Andrew and Daniel

All Anna Aspnes products:
APP Ablaze_SolidPaper3 and BradArrtsy
APP MetroGraffiti_StitchingBlack
APP RedSuit_Transfer2 and Art Stroke2
Photo by Sharron Lamb (me)

Journaling:
I could never have made the switch from my PC to an iMac if it hadnt been for Andy (my son). Even with his awesome help, it was a struggle. It all started because Microsoft started shutting down my computer without my consent after middle-of-the-night upgrades. Then when I switched from PSCS5 to The Creative Cloud, I also decided to move to Lightroom--away from the PSE Organizer, which was many years old. I discovered that I couldnt drag and drop elements from Lightroom to Photoshop in Windows! Unacceptable! Four or five clicks instead of one motion!

Adding to the decision-making was the issue that Dave needed a new computer too. Mine was perfect for him...relatively new, and more memory than he would ever need. So the decision was a quick one. I started with a MacMini, but it was way too small for all my photos and scrapbooking supplies and layouts. So we went to Plan B...a refurbished iMac. Though it has been/is painful making this move, I am already beginning to feel more at home with Daniel, the name Andy gave my new computer--after Daniel Craig. As Andy said, Daniel looks spectacular, is smart, I love it...it is fast and technically advanced...all just like my favorite James Bond, Daniel Craig. He even placed DCs photo as a background. Be still my heart!
What great journaling!!! I don't think I could do it although I have many friends who swear by iMacs.

Great photos and layout! It's so important to have the computer we need, trust and even love. If you're like me you spend a lot of time on it.

totally agree with Fiona. my favorite photog, who's also a graphic designer, has an iMac too. we call it the "big boy." while my beloved MacBookPro is "Mackey" and my iPad is "Rosey." (because she's rose gold.) We are MACsters from way back. So glad you're getting into the Apple groove. And in such good company with that handsome Daniel Craig!

Welcome to the iMac world!! You will never go back now! So glad you have made the transition even if it is a bit of a struggle at first, it is so worth it! Once I got Mac I never looked back!! Great page about your two wonderful loves of your life LOL!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout