Oscraps

Merry Chistmas to all the O's
Cath VP

Merry Chistmas to all the O's

Created with : "Cozy Christmas - Collab/Gift" by the O's designers and "All Is Calm - 52 inspirations 2023 (51) " by Wendy and "Tis the Season" & "Elfic Magic 2 " by Lynne Anzelc

I wish "Merry Christmas" to all the members of the Oscrap's team for giving me moments of happiness to scrapbook to escape! Thanks to Vicki Stegall in particular, for keeping the good mood in her shop! Thank you to the designers, hosts for all the challenges, NL editors and all the scrapers who participate directly or indirectly in this wonderful adventure! The year is ending but projects and imagination are not on vacation! Thank you for welcoming me so warmly!
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Congratulations, your page will be featured in tomorrow's oScrap's Blog!!

You are also a Standing O, my dear!!!

It is a sweet Christmas card to all of us at the O!! I love all the fun elements done in an art journaling way! The black and white Santa makes him really stand out among all the vintage-y colored elements! I love the dog and cat in the corner!!!! Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Congratulations, your page will be featured in tomorrow's oScrap's Blog!!

You are also a Standing O, my dear!!!

It is a sweet Christmas card to all of us at the O!! I love all the fun elements done in an art journaling way! The black and white Santa makes him really stand out among all the vintage-y colored elements! I love the dog and cat in the corner!!!! Merry Christmas to you as well!!
Thank you so much! I just wanted to share a daily reality that allowed me to “stand tall” throughout the year: getting some fresh, creative air at Oscraps!

Oh how BEAUTIFUL Cath, such a gorgeous and uplifting page filled so much goodness! Thank you so much for your kind messages and sending them right back to you for being such a wonderful and supportive Oscraps member!! :hug2::heartpumpred::xmas6:

and a Merry Christmas to you to and a big thank you for playing with us this month, and every month!
a well deserved spot in the standing O's and on the blog!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Cath VP
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename