Oscraps

Merci beaucoup
zwyck

Merci beaucoup

In the summer of 1973, my husband and I went by car and a tent down in Europe. We visited many places and we ended up our tour in Paris. We spent some wonderful days there and visited all the beautiful places we earlier only had heard about.

Credits:
TravelSampler Paris TravelSampler Paris by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette BeholdArtPlay Palette Behold by Anna Aspnes
ArtsyTransfers BeholdArtsyTransfers Behold by Anna Aspnes

Process: I started with an Artsy background paper. I placed an overlay on the left side and two of the ArtsyTransfers over it. I deleted some layers and changed the blend mode and opacity for others. I built up the scene behind my photo with these transfers and the brushes from TravelSampler Paris. I also colored some of the brushes. I put my photo on the top of all these layers. I did adjustmentlayers for Hue/Saturation, Brightness/Contrast and Vibrance and set the blendmode to Lighten. The photo turned out to be to lighten so I did a copy of it and set an adjustmentlayer to Soft Light. I finished the page with a wordstrip, title and journaling.
I am excited to see what everyone is doing with the Paris sampler...what a wonderful story! love the layers and the red car!

Wonderful! I love how the photo, the Volkswagen, symbolizes that time. You used the new Paris sampler well.

Oh to be young again, traveling with a tent! You do the most beautiful work, this is no exception!

lovely page , i like how you built it up with the transfers and a great photo too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout