Oscraps

Mamaw
minideb

Mamaw

This is a scraplift of multiple pages and projects. The process I saw a page in a book that I read cover to cover (Digital Inspiration First edition 2014 by Stampington and Co) as I sat with Mamaw . She had a mild stroke on 2/1.on Wed 2/4 . I brought her home.where she wants to be. I started with Alisa Hollands words and changed them slightly some say I shouldnt use others words or art but sometimes it just works. Forgive me Alisa but yours were so close to what was in my heart I truly needed themwhen I needed a background..I remembered a page I made that had the angles it started with Patties Speed byte 111 retired but not forgottenand was a lift of a page by Jana Morton. Then I added snips here snips there and this time forgive me I wont be adding credits.for the multiple layers of art I added to the artists who created them I say thanks to those who sent prayers and good wishes my way .thank you each one touched my heart when I needed them most..I added the snips here and there as my tears fell and my heart brokethe snow kept fallingtears from heaven.it helped a bit but not quite enoughmy life is shattered and now that that this stage of the journey is almost over Im going to do exactly what Mamaw told me to do 2/18 early in the morning..anything I want.and .. Im so glad I had the time with Mamaw when she needed me.when it is your turn to do this journey I hope you find the time and know it is truly a gift from Heaven to do it.Mary M. Dement 09/22/1922 thru 02/19/2015 Mother of Frances, Cathie and Delores . Generous and caring she touched the hearts of all who really took the time to know/love her.
Oh Deb, I'm so glad to see you back in the gallery, but so sad for your loss of Mamaw, this is a beautiful page, every little detail!!! And a wonderful tribute!!!

Awww, {{{Hugs}}} It's like we all knew Mamaw a little bit, and I know the love will stay in your heart. The tears insure it will.

So sorry to hear your sad news Debi, we definitely all felt we knew this lovely lady through your pages {{{Hugs}}} and lots of love to you and all your family and thank you for sharing this beautiful page celebrating a very special mother and grandmother X

oh how sad, a beautiful page for her though and so nice you could be there for her .Lots of hugs .

Deb - I am so sorry for your loss. It is good that you were able to take Mamaw home with you to be with her loved ones. This page sends a great message that we should never forget. big {{{hugs}}} to you Deb!

Oh Debbie, I am so sorry for you. I am glad that you got to take your mamaw home with you and you got to spend some special time together. Love the wonderful words on your page. Big {{hugs}} from me also.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
minideb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout