Oscraps

Men In Tights
VickiStegall

Men In Tights

I was playing around with Amanda's new photoshop actions (LOVE them!) and remembered her "Confessions" word art - that just sealed the deal, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

Journaling:

When life hands you a man tights...
take a picture.

[I mean really, you simply must seize opportunities when they present themselves. After all, tomorrow, youll be back home with the laundry.]

Confessions of a stay at home mom

Techniques used:
I used all of Amanda's actions and just kept layering them on top of each other until I found the right about of contrast and color. Then, I blended the pic into two papers from the Leap of Faith kit (the black and the grey/white dotty one)

Font: TW Cent

Word Art: Confessions by TaylorMade Designs, available at Oscraps.
Papers: Leap of Faith by Me (Vicki Stegall), Jan Crowley (Queen of Quirk) and Meredith Fenwick, available at Songbird Avenue during June 2008.

Actions:
Harsh Contrast by TaylorMade Designs and Resize & Perfect for Web by Paint the Moon Designs - both available at Oscraps.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vicki!!!!!!!!! (now I'll be singing the men in tights song all week!!!)

you are perfect!!

Love the journaling!! Cool contrast!! I recently watched the documentary "Confessions of a Super Hero"--fascinating!

LOL!!!! this just POPPED right out at me in the gallery! love the colors, the theme, the title and of course, the pic!

Vicki!!! ROFL I so enjoyed seeing this pop up in the gallery this morning! This non-stay-at-home-mom really needed this laugh before she started her work day!
Wonderful!

N
bwwaahhahahahahahaha!! ok... i need to print this and hang it in my living room to remind me to get out more!!!! look at what i'm missing!!!!!!!! LOL! this is awesome!! great shot, GREAT photo work, and FABULOUS journlaing!! (and a TOTAL honor to have you participate in my challenge!!!!)

LOL!!! this is TOO funny!!! THe picture is great...but the journaling is just genius!!!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
VickiStegall
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout