Oscraps

Me...
S

Me...

• SteinwaysMom
Well, this is supposed to be an 'all about me' LO but as usual it doesn't say much haha. It shows me and my buddy Steinway, who is my 'muse', which kind of says it all.

"I can only be a drama queen in scrapbooks"

I love creating drama thru scrabook layouts - not so much documenting reality but creating a heightened and timeless artistic space...a little world all its own

CREDITS
Funky Pink by Debra Tope @ OScraps
Metal strip and String Tie - Nettie by Debra Tope @ Oscraps
Star - Noni by Debra tope @ OScraps
Lace will be in a future kit.
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for all the cool actions used in the design and layout.
Change Media
You are gorgeous! And yes, you can be a drama queen in scrapbooks! I love the layers of the kraft paper and the layers of papers... great idea of making a pocket - truly looks authentic... I just want to reach out and touch this layout and see what else is in the pocket!!! Your colors are tremendous... your picture says it all... words not needed! LOVE IT!

Dramaqueen, LOL. Yes you are, but please be that dramaqueen your pages are gorgeous, so are you. I love the color and paper combination and the pockets seems as soft. The lace at the background is beautiful, I hardly can't wait to see the rest of the kit.

I love this Debra!! How long is your hair? I LOVE to ask random questions in the comments section...lol. Really, I only ask because mine is as long as it has EVER been, it's 3/4 of the way down my back, and yours looks atleast that long! Well...tootles! :D

i've been looking and i like what i'm finding! gorgeous photo Debra... striking layout and i really like how you are outside the heart, very effective!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SteinwaysMom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this layout