Oscraps

Me For Now...but not for long
snappy2003

Me For Now...but not for long

I used "Losing It" page kit by Andilynn Designs.
Template is a freebie by Crystal Livesay and Fizzy Pop.

Journaling:
How did this happen? When did this happen? Why did this happen? I know the answers to these questions. I got lazy, I got unmotivated. I feel disgusted with my self. I dont like myself at this size. I dont like being fat. I dont like wearing a 2X top and size 18 bottom. I am not happy about this at all. It i stime to change this thing that has beecome ME! It is going to be a long, tough road but I AM going to do it. Heres my motivation to change. This photo of me at my heaviest and most unhealthy. Blood pressure of 184/112?! Cholesterol out of control. Acid reflux out of control. Sleep apnea?! Cant walk but a few feet without feeling winded. Thats it. The time is NOW. Im doing it for me. I will make this happen. I CAN DO IT!
H
Awe....sweetie!!!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL TO US!!! But I am happy to hear you are being motivated!!! That is dangerous blood pressure reading!! I am proud of you!!! and BTW...this is a fabulous page!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK :)

Dawn, love to see your lovely layouts again. I hope to see more of you and your progress. Never give up!

ROOTING for you girl, of course you can do it! Love how you used the paper to match your clothes - can't wait to see the NEW you scrapped!

I think its brave to show us this page, I think you can do it!!!
Love the way you scrapped this, great matching colors!

Wonderful layout!!! I just started at a gym to get into shape, with my mother. Time to get healthy I agree.

You go girl! Definitely a brave one, I couldn't post this of me (that's why all the pics of me are cropped above the belly! ha!) Wishing you luck with your goals Dawn!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
snappy2003
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout