Oscraps

Me at 27
t_a_l_i

Me at 27

Journaling:

Who am I at 27? I have 3 beautiful children. I am married to my best friend. But, does that define me?
I love to scrapbook. I love TV, books, and cooking. I hate to clean. I hate waking up early. I wish I had gone to culinary school. I wish I was more creative. I love chocolate and pickles. I am five feet, seven inches tall. I am fascinated with all things having to do with twins. I have a toddler that is the smartes person I know. I am afraid of thunder storms, flying, and deep water. I get migraines all the time. My favorite color is red. And I am happy. April 2008

Supplies

All by Vicki Stegall
Everything from Rock On kit with the exception of Glitz Alphas.
N
ok... FABULOUS work with those alphas! i LOVE the way you placed them! and your journaling is great!!!! i LOVE thunder storms and flying, but i am also TERRIFIED of deep water... well... water i can't see the bottom of anyway. ewww... i got chills just thinking about what's lurking under there!! bleh! sorry... GREAT design and that's a GORGEOUS picture of you!!!!

Tali, this is wonderful!!!! I agree with Amanda, beautiful design and blending, love the journaling and that is one beautiful pic!

Tali, what a fantastic page. I love tv, cooking, and books too, and my favorite color is red also. Great use of texture here and fab blending!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
t_a_l_i
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout