May Challenge 7 - Use it All.jpg
I love the color combo in this freebie.
Credits list
May 2022 Use it All freebie by VStegall
Font: Liorah BT.
my photo
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
Thank you so much for joining the challenge. I love how you framed this crane. I"m going to be honest, I do not like those cranes... I feel they know they are protected and use it to their advantage to bring traffic to a grinding halt..... (ok, off my soapbox) I sure can appreciate beauty in nature and this is gorgeous and your framing just makes this crane in his beauty stand out even more. Love this approach to the challenge and this is a gorgeous layout. (What part of Florida are in ? I'm in the Tampa Bay area)

Thank you so much for joining the challenge. I love how you framed this crane. I"m going to be honest, I do not like those cranes... I feel they know they are protected and use it to their advantage to bring traffic to a grinding halt..... (ok, off my soapbox) I sure can appreciate beauty in nature and this is gorgeous and your framing just makes this crane in his beauty stand out even more. Love this approach to the challenge and this is a gorgeous layout. (What part of Florida are in ? I'm in the Tampa Bay area)
I chuckled at your comment about the cranes. I don't think they stop traffic on purpose. I think are just sauntering along doing their thing and are unafraid of people and cars. (Am I allowed to say "bird brains"? :D ) I tried sending you a PM but I'm not sure it went through. Can you let me know?

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
FloridaGranny
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata