Oscraps

May 2022 Challenge #6 - Seasonal
kaklei

May 2022 Challenge #6 - Seasonal

Mine is Spring going to Summer (which is exactly like it feels here now, very hot)
Art For the Soul Collection by Vicki Robinson
  • Love
Reactions: RJMJ and vickyday
We usually feel like Spring going into Summer here in NC, but we have had a very cool Spring this year! I visited your lovely country in 1985 and spent a couple of nights in Tel Aviv! Love how you "decorated" the silhouette! Wonderful page! Thanks so much for participating!

We usually feel like Spring going into Summer here in NC, but we have had a very cool Spring this year! I visited your lovely country in 1985 and spent a couple of nights in Tel Aviv! Love how you "decorated" the silhouette! Wonderful page! Thanks so much for participating!
Thanks so much, 1985 was so long ago, you should come back, so much changed, that is unrecognizable.

Thanks so much, 1985 was so long ago, you should come back, so much changed, that is unrecognizable.
I would love to visit again sometime! I was 5 months pregnant with my 4th child when we were there! It was a great trip!

So Elegant! & Beautiful! Karen!!!... #kiss...LOVE!!!...WA choice is just perfect!!!...

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
kaklei
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename