Oscraps

Masked Chocolate
ksacry

Masked Chocolate

I love chocolate! My favorite place to visit is a local shop called Chocolate Man. Just walking in the door, the smell of chocolate is so heavenly. These masks were in the display window, and Yes, they are all made of chocolate.
Text reads: Chocolate = del·i·ca·cy
Bill the Chocolate Man has been a chocolatier and purveyor of bulk and crafted chocolates for over 25 years. He makes everything from tiny truffles to large-scale chocolate and sugar sculptures. Lake Forest Park, WA

Construction: I started with Homemade Bonus Artsy Paper #5. I placed the Paper FotoBlendz No 1 #2 for the upper half and #3 for the lower half, clipping my 2 photos. I then blended the edges and placed several of the mask extractions with drop shadows.
I added several Homemade Palette transfers, paper, splatters with the Artsy Transfer Homemade #1 to the background.
The Homemade WordART Clusters No 1 #1 was added with the palette’s button and UrbanThreadz No 27 #11.
I extracted the Chocolate Man’s sign from a photo for the title, then added FotoGlows No 2 #4 underneath with a soft light blending.
Credits list
ArtPlay Homemade Collection is On Sale now.
ArtPlay Homemade Collection
ArtPlay Palette Homemade
Paper FotoBlendz No 1
Homemade WordART Clusters No 1

The ArtsyTransfers HomeMade is also On Sale Now
ArtsyTransfers Homemade

Other Supplies used in this layout:
FotoGlows No 2
UrbanThreadz No 27
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
Wow! I'm impressed, Bill is certainly an artisan chocolatier and the splendid display looks amazing with this kit! Fabulous page!

This is marvelous. Excellent composition of all the elements supporting just one photo. Beautiful layout!

Fabulous photo, love the chocolate masks! Beautiful vertical design.

They are magnificent! Wonderful design.
I tried to find the shop online (which I think I managed) but I don't see the masks on the website. I would love to order some.

this must be a unique shop. i love your choice of colours, it makes me smell the chocolate.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Homemade-ksacry-masked-chocolate.jpg
File size
259 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout