Oscraps

Counting My Rainbows
lacy

Counting My Rainbows

My niece Molly and nephew Griffin, September 2008. And he’s getting married this month! Whew!

The ArtPlay Collection Rainbow is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 17, 2023 at 9am EST.

I started with my photo and chose Rainbow Artsy Paper 5 and Rainbow Fotoblendz 1-1 for my extracted photo plus Solid Paper 5 below it, clipped to the fotoblendz layer, and moved some of the fotoglows ever so slightly. Placed Overlay 2 and Overlay 1, added the Heart Paper Frame with Artsy Transfer 1 clipped to the frame (mask turned off) along with Heart Charm (w/ Artsy Transfer 2 clipped to it, blend mode Color Burn, 94% Opacity) +String +Peg, Smiley Face button and word art (with Stroke and Drop Shadow) and date. I made a custom Beaded Threadz “RAINBOWS” (easy enough, but have since realized it is in the Rainbow WordART). I added the blue paper butterfly, plus 2 copies, with Rainbow Artsy Transfer 2 clipped to each copy (blend mode HUE), and a Button Threadz attached to each. I felt it still needed something, so I looked through the Anna Blog Post Rainbow Inspiration and saw Miki’s KrissKross stitchez, which were a perfect embellishment. I used KrissKross Stitched Overlays 1-1 (flipped, rotated) and 1-2 (rotated). Last I slanted the title and date to follow the diagonal line of stitchez.
Love this stitched framing and the butterfly trio (great recoloring!)! Adorable photo. So funny, 2008 sounds like recent, how can a 2008 kid be getting married?? Suspect you feel the same ;-)

I love that butterfly and it is perfect here! Time really flies by doesn't it, I agree that 2008 doesn't seem that long ago!

Of course I love the rainbow colors, also the heart is beautiful recolored, very creative to use these stitchez, you have a beautiful niece and nephew who is already married now.

Love the stitched framing and vibrant rainbow colors. My, time does fly by!

She looks ready to ride! What a great photo and I love that you used the rainbow palette to showcase it.
Congratulations to the almost newlywed. How fast the time goes. But, now, we will get to see beautiful wedding pages.

I like the graphic design through the stitches and colouring with the rainbow coloured transfers/glows. lovely photo too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename