Oscraps

Marigolds
Miki

Marigolds

Anna Aspnes
12x12 Stitched Templates 2 12x12 Stitched Templates
Wonderful! Seed package art, postage art, and great page design as always. The first flower I ever knew as a child, and they always make me happy although we don't see them often.

so pretty and fun! love the colors, and I can almost smell them - that funny marigold smell :)

Stunning layout! The blending on the different photos is fantastic. I love the banner element, it adds such fun to the page. One of my favorite flowers and so underrated.

These beautiful photographs really caught my eye! The colors on the page just support them and compliment them so much! Well done!

Great photos and page! Love it!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=638555&posted=1#post638555

Here they are also placed between the vegetables so that pests stay away. In popular parlance they are also called stinke flowers here.

What a striking collage you created with these beautiful flowers!

Love this vibrant page--these were the flowers that were always planted at my grandparents home. This brings back such wonderful memories!

une page qui fait du bien !la nature dans toute son expression avec ses belles couleurs et sa luxuriance !le design concourt nous montrer toute sa gnrosit !

Beautiful! Congratulations on the Standing O! Love all the different things you've done ... especially at the top of the grid.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout