Oscraps

Twilight Zone
marnie333

Twilight Zone

Made one of these for each of the grands, just posting one. Companion page lists historical events of 2020.

Emery started lobbying for a pet a few months ago. For now, Mom talked her out of a cat or dog. They agreed a gold fish would fit the ticket. Emery said it could sleep in her room and that she would love it forever and ever. :)

AnnaRelease 7 August 2020
Twilight Zone Release
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-7-August-2020.html
The first step. She's going to love seeing her face as the astronaut. I think this is a page that needs one for each grand. Love that astronaut and all the possibilities for using it. I hope Una has a long gold fish life (we have some going on 12 years old) :)

Love how fun this is and the way you documented a special event! Perfect pet to start with learning how to care for it!

Love the story behind this awesome design Marnie !!

I love seeing her face as the astronaut !

Congrats i give you a GSO here

This is wonderful for each grandchild! Best of luck with goldfish! Congratulations on the GSO!

Just wonderful. Makes me smile and remember when Kate was that age. The magenta marks and strong colors in the middle with the goldfish are genius. Congrats on the GSO!

I hope she gets her fish - my son's loved their goldfish and he lasted several years - love the colors and the astronaut - super cool page!

Congrats! Your beautiful layout was just featured on Oscraps Instagram!

Follow us @ https://www.instagram.com/oscraps/

How great you made for all your grandchildren this page, that's what grannie's do, they all will love it very much, the page is very creative, awesome!

What a very sweet story!!

Congrats on the Standing O, so well deserved!

Simply darling and then some. Is her new pet's name Goldy? Yay on the Standing O.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout