Oscraps

Makaylas Car
Journal:
Makayla was in a car accident. Her brother was riding passanger and their friend was in the backseat. They were t-boned at an intersection. her car was totalled. Makayla does not do well with change. her ford escape was her baby... she learned to drive using this car and she took excellent care of it. To say she was heartbroken doesn’t even cover it.

Thankfully everyone was ok. Makayla ended up with some bruising and burns from the side air bag, but that was it. The other two boys were shooken up, but fine.

Looking for a new car with Makayla was very difficult. She really wanted her car back. She went so far as to look through marketplace on facebook to find one that was as close to what she had. Unfortunately, the insurance company dragged their feet for way too long on sending out the check and she missed her opportunity. We decided to take her to the dealership and have her test drive a handful of cars in our price range. I was almost hesitant that we would find
something she actually liked.

She chose the Chevy Traverse.. Three rows of seats, and she could see great out of the windshield. She was scared to say the least. She cried a lot. But now that she’s had it for a few weeks, she LOVES it!
Credits list
Kit used: Changes by Wendy Page Designs.
Font: Asmara Basstian Ritta Sans
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Wendy Page Designs >>
The new, black car looks so nice! Sorry she had to go through an accident to get it but so thankful she, nor her passengers were hurt badly! Beautiful page!

O my, that is awfull. I'm happy everyone got out in one piece!. Her new car looks beautiful. Wonderful page!!

Oh! I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's car accident but am thankful everyone is okay and she found a new ride!

Layout information

Category
Challenges
Added by
stacsmiley
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename