Oscraps

Maggie
My Aunt Maggie. I always think she looks so happy around this time in her life, she married 23 months after this and I don't think I have seen another photograph of her looking as happy as she did at this time. No shade to her husband, I have no idea if it was a happy marriage or not - no one to ask...

I hate to bore you guys...my process is same every time! I began with a plainish Artsy paper then began layering transfers until I achieved the composition I was looking for. No technique at all apart from selecting the photograph using masking. Added the frame, an element and paper word. Sounds so simple but this was one of those pages where there was a lot put on then deleted until I got it right.
very nice page full of lightness! the use of these light tones accentuate the cheerfulness of the photo!

I love your process - I understand, sometimes it's hard to describe - you just fiddle with things until it looks right :) I love this image and how it stands out over the background. I feel like I can see a family resemblance but that's kinda crazy since I've never seen you :)

Beautiful foundation of transfers and textures and great extraction. And yes, light and airy, love the subtle colors.

I'm glad it's not just me who uses the same process almost every single time. Gets the job done, right? I like how Aunt Maggie looks unshakeable here amidst all the roiling texture. Nice dots, too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename