Oscraps

Magazines
mei74

Magazines

Otono kit (OScraps Collab kit)
Changing kit by Merkey Designs (OScraps)

Journaling:

I heart magazines - they are a total weakness of mine ... you know its a good mail day when there are 2 or 3 in my mailbox. I use my frequent flyer miles to get them, love to sit and read them at Barnes and Noble, and stand in line at the grocery store catching up on celebrity gossip. I also have a tiny problem with collecting them too - have lots of old ones that I just cant part with yet - you never know, I may try that recipe or diet one day.

Scraplift of mlewis
Love this ME!! Beautiful colors. Gorgeous composition! This reminds me of my mom...she has BHG magazines from the '60's I think. Never knows when she is going to need something from one of those issues.

hahhaha! ME!! that is a wonderul LO!! I have soooo many of those magazines on my shelves at home, garden, quilting, home decor, recipes......aaaargh, I can't part with some of them either!!! terrific page!

H
I LOVE YOUR PAGE!!! I am just the opposite here!! I throw them out just as soon as I finish with them!! I love what you did with this challenge!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
mei74
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout