Oscraps

Made the News! Mammatus Clouds
Miki

Made the News! Mammatus Clouds

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Inclement (paper, transfers, label word, button, overlays) (on sale October 17) Artplay Palette Inclement
MultiMedia Rain 1 (on sale October 17) MultiMedia Rain 1
WoodWords 7 (on sale October 17) WoodWords 7

Artsy Transfers Inclement Artsy Transfers Inclement
Artplay Palette Salty Living (lace) Artplay Palette Salty Living
Artplay Palette Notabilia (button) Artplay Palette Notabilia
Artplay Palette Viaggio (edge overlay) Artplay Palette Viaggio
Artplay MiniPalette Gelid (strokes) Artplay MiniPalette Gelid
Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frames 1 Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frames 1
Circle T2 (retired)

Process
A solid paper from APP Inclement was used as the foundation of the page. The paper was duplicated with the blending mode changed to multiply to increased the darkness. The photo was clipped to the fotoblendz mask from the Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frames (resized larger). Transfers and Overlays from the kit and a few layers from Artsy Transfers Inclement were layered behind the image to create a continuous cloud formation. Word art, artstrokes, splatters and dimensional embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
A top rating from the weatherman, love the inclusion of Scott's message...how cool! AMAZING photo, Miki...I'm a cloud watcher and I've never seen clouds like this!

We have seen these clouds here when there is a forest fire nearby. I agree, your photo is very nice. From my suburbs, I would only be able to look straight up and get a frame full of them. Lovely blending and framing, and raindrops. I haven't seen rain come from them, though I suppose it would.

they are amazing and now, you are a TV star! what a smart idea to send it to a weatherman -- who better to know what they are. They look rather ominous ... did you have a rain storm?

Wonderful capture and cleverly created page... here against the Rocky Mts it usually signals hail is on it's way...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout