Oscraps

100th Edition of AnnaColor - Indian Summer
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=590899!

ArtPlayPaletteElegance Brush
ArtPlayPaletteEuphoria Brush
ArtPlayPaletteFall 2
ArtPlayPalettePlayOut Papers, Word Transfer Park
ArtPlayWinterSunrise Paper
Baby Template Album 1 urban stitchez
Holiday Template Album 4 urbanthreadz
MiniDots 2
Pencil Lines 1
Warping Frames 1

Indian Summer
I remember it was the golden hour

Journaling:
Remember how we hurried along on our late afternoon tour of the refuge so we could get back to the hotel for a free dinner. And how we got back for meatballs and potatoes with cheese gravy and everything was cold. We were sure the concept wouldn't last, but it impressed us at check-in.
That golden hour magic and glow of Indian Summer...beautifully captured here! Great design!

Great use of color for the challenge (I think I will use fall trees as well ;-)) and I like this composition! There's no such thing as a free lunch (or dinner) :)

Love the use of the paper bag type paper with the dashes of color. Looks like an abstract of fall trees. I have memories of wonderful Indian Summers. Beautiful take on the challenge!

not only does it represent Indian summer, it also carries a great Native American feel to your LO. I'm sorry you had such a lousy dinner but the photo, I am certain, makes up for that.

So happy to see your photo of Indian Summer--the most beautiful time of the year (for me). However, this year, it has passed us by--from hot to cold overnight!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout