Oscraps

LOVE YOU
wombat146

LOVE YOU

Playing around with blending on the weekend and using this marvelous new kit from Komarik Designs!
Thanks for looking :)
Credits:
Everything from Never Ending Love kit by Komarik Designs at Matrioshki Scrap Designs
Software: PSE8
I don't have enough words for this, just AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGoodness ... "playing around with blending" you say???? Please can I come and play too???? Gracie's big brown eyes are so beautiful here ... ~sigh~ ... swooooooon!

gasp...are you for real? This is just amazing...well, it's more than amazing but I don't have a word to describe it. Your creativity is just limitless and you create such beauty! Wow!

H
Seriously????? I mean, come on Ona....You are totally driving me crazy here!!! This is so awesome!!! I have to paste this on my desktop and study it now...Cause I want to make me a page just like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout