Oscraps

Love This
Joansmor

Love This

Using Artplay Palette Sojourn on sale this week
Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Sojourn Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArchiTextures No. 4 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

FramedMasks No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Sojourn WordART Mix No.1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Process

Inspiration –I took way too many pictures of my tulips which I purchased at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago. So if you have new pictures you just have to try to scrape one or two.

Start – New document

Paper – Solid paper 1 is placed over the background. I wanted a paper that wasn't going to compete with the photo.

Mask –I chose Framed Mask 1 and four. I enlarged 1 so the top and bottom edges of both frames matched up. But I grouped 1 together and added a mask to the group so I could mask out the left-hand side of the frame.

Photo –The photo I choose for my page had the tulip on the left and “white space” on the left. I edited the photo in Topaz Studio and added a Texture. I placed the photo over Mask 4 and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. This allowed the flower to fill the frame. I duplicated the flower changed the Blending Mode to Multiply and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I copied the original and added the Mask 1. Moving so all you saw was the pink edge. I attached with Layer>Create Clipping Mask.

Transfer – I moved Transfer 5 over the pink and attached it with Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I added word transfer 1 over the top of the other two transfers.

Elements –I added the charm to the frame erasing on side of the string so it looked to be hanging on the frame. Then I took the ribbon and erased parts so it looked intertwined with the frame.

Brushes – I used Architecture Brush 4 and 6 on the paper picking up the color from the flower and the pink background of the photo.

Title – I used the wood words Love This for the title
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Love that pink brick flowing into the pink flower and the way the ribbon twists around the frame! and the charm twisting around the frame - really pretty work!

I love how you used the ribbon and the pinks of your flower are just gorgeous, surrounded by a darker colour.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename