Oscraps

Love This
Joansmor

Love This

Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Lost Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 7 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtPlay Palette De Facto Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Quaint WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Process

Inspiration – The color challenge and that today is Galentine day. This is for my friends on the Caregivers and Grievers FB page.

Start – New document

Paper – Artsy Paper 4 from APP Lost placed over the background

Mask – Multilayered Fotoblendz 7.4 placed over the color splashed on the paper and grouped the layers

Photo – This is a photo by Hannah Busing from Unsplash and attached to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Artsy Transfers – Used Artsy Transfer 4 and placed under the mask.

Elements – I choose the metal hearts from Ukiyo and the ribbon from Defacto. I recolored the blue part of the ribbon to green using Ctrl>U. And I used the eraser on the ribbon so it looks like the ribbon is entwined with the hearts and the word. I added a drop shadow to the ribbon and the hearts.

Title – I used the Wood words Love and This from Quaint Word art Mix for the title adding a drop shadow to both words.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: Malou29 and pmjames
I love your image and the colorations on it - but I especially love the meaning behind it. Having very recently graduated from caregiver to griever, I applaud the support group and your celebrating them.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename