Oscraps

Crocus Explosion
dwsewbiz

Crocus Explosion

There are thousands of crocus in my neighborhood, having multiplied over the years. I even found a little cluster nestled against a stop sign pole.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Evanescent (ON SALE)
FotoBlendz Overlays 17 (ON SALE)
Stitched Layered Template Album (ON SALE)
ArtPlay Palette Home (stamp and yellow button)
Button Threadz 4
White Wood Alpha Set 2
Artsy Edge Frames No 1 (note edge layer colored purple)
Corner Slit Frames No 2
Moments WordArt Mix
Against a background of ArtPlay Evanescent Artsy Papers, I used 5 different frame/mask types to showcase my photos, clipping the photos to the masks. I used another double frame, with papers clipped to the masks, for my title and journaling. The swatch was created by finding a watercolor swatch clip art online, duplicating it 5 times, and applying a different Hue/Saturation layer to each one.
Wow wow wow. Amazing throngs of flowers and I love your mix of frames. Maybe Anna can make a template album using your idea. Just love everything about your page.

Awesome photos of your stunning crocus the colours are beautiful and I love how you masked and framed them they really are explosive.x

wow, how great are these crocus and the colors, so very beautiful, so Spring is there with you, I'm jealous, I long for Spring but we have snow...

Your like the flower whisperer the way you are able to find all these beautiful blooms. No real color here, yet ... but soon, I hope. Beautiful work!

More beautiful flowers - lovely and bright page! I love how you've included a colour swatch!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename