Oscraps

looking back
biograffiti

looking back

Another Layout created for my spotlight.
Credits: Note to Self + Note to Self Add On

Journaling Reads:

We should have spent less time having a party and more time planning for our future. Back then we were young and in love and happy just being together. All we needed was each other and nothing else mattered much. Fast forward to 2011- were still very much in love and now theres a little 3 yr old who is the center of our lives. I love all the fun we had and continue to have together as a family. Looking back I wish we had planned things out from the start so that I could be a stay at home mom. Thats my biggest regret. It eats away at me and some days the guilt is worse than others. I hate it but Im doing the best I can to be the best mom I can be when we are together.
It's simple and to the point. I love your journaling. I feel your pain, I'll have the same regret forever.

This is great and is the same feeling so many others have. I have the opportunity to be a SAHM for a short period of time but will eventually have to go back to work. Great page!!

Choices so hard to make- but good to journal about them, love the layout design

aww .. that's a toughie Molly. I am lucky enough to be a SAHM but I admire working moms like yourself that manage to do it all

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
biograffiti
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout