Oscraps

Loo with a View
Bush Girl

Loo with a View

I've been playing along for 6 weeks with the special challenges offered at MyScrapbookArt to celebrate their relaunch. Oscraps has been one of the shops involved and it was with great pleasure that I scrapped this LO about my home using stash created by our very own Biograffiti & Cinzia Loosemore.

And, being me, I couldn't just scrap about my house in general - I had to find the obtuse angle!
ROFL seriously you have some foresight, it makes me shudder to think that you saw this and thought to take it on even with small children, one amazing lady! Great shot BTW.

Oh your sense of humor!!! I so hope that I can join you London girls someday for the lunch of the London branch of the O! It would be worth the price of the flight I believe. This is just priceless.

WOWZa- makes me think that the troubles we had were nothing in comparison. Love your layout and you can now say look where we have come from! Love it!

Sarah Beeny, Kevin McCloud, Phil Spencer & Kirstie Allsopp ... have nothing compared to S & D Hickey!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout