Oscraps

Locked Out
mei74

Locked Out

Uncluttered Collage Volume 4Template by TaylorMade Designs (Oscraps)
Natural Papers by Jeni Cantrill (Oscraps and Polka Dot Potato)

Journaling: Yes, this is a photo of our backdoor. Daycare decided to close on this particular Friday that I am writing about because icy weather was predicted so you and I spent the day at home together. Since Simon doesnt see so well now, I need to lead him into the backyard to do his business. Usually, you sit in your highchair and wait for me while we do this in the morning. On this particular morning though, I left you standing at the back door waving to us, and guess what you did? You closed the door, it locked, and you laughed and waved! Yes, you locked me and Simon out in the freezing rain. I didnt have a jacket on, nor did I have the key with me. Thank goodness our neighbor Tom was home and has a spare key. Friends asked was Christian scared. Nope, you had a little cereal party on the kitchen floor in the meantime.
N
awwww... what a story!!! lol! a cereal party on the kitchen floor! lol! i LOVE how you did the picture!!!

LOVE this M.E.!!!! Awesome design, color, photo...and fabulous story!! I love it!!! (off to shop for this template...it's great!)

What a perfect use of this template! And I can so relate to the story, we use to have a door that always locked when shut...bad new for an absent minded mom. Love this!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
mei74
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout