Oscraps

Lockdown 2
clindoeil

Lockdown 2

For the art journaling challenge #4 : https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40064

LOCKDOWN 2

Le texte en franais :
Comme on le sentait arriver depuis un moment la sentence est tombe hier. Nous voici de nouveau en confinement ! Cest reparti pour un tour .
Les chiffres saffolent : les contaminations, les malades, le nombre de personnes en ranimation, le taux doccupation des hpitaux !
En attendant que la courbe redescende, nous voil de nouveau obligs de rester chez nous, ne pas voir ses amis ni sa famille, sortir uniquement pour des motifs srieux et autoriss.
Pour 30 jours ..... pour 30 jours ! ? non, je ny crois pas ! Je ne crois pas que nous serons librs le 1er dcembre et que cette pidmie soit sous contrle ! Jai malheureusement bien peur que cela va durer bien plus longtemps et que nous allons mmme passer la priode de Nel en isolation.
Je voudrais bien me tromper, mais non, je crois bien que cela sera encore plus long que le premier confinement.
Mais il faut garder lespoir ! Allez courage ! cest le premier jour et maintenant on sait faire ! Gardons courage !

et pour nos amies anglophones :
As we felt it will happening for a while, the sentence fell yesterday. Here we are again in Lockdown ! It's go again .
The numbers are terrifying: contaminations, patients, the number of people in intensive care, the occupancy rate of hospitals!
While waiting for the curve flatting down, we are once again obliged to stay at home, not to see friends or family, to go out only for serious and authorized reasons.
For 30 days ..... for 30 days! ? no, I dont believe it! I do not believe that we will be released on December 1 and that this epidemic is under control! Unfortunately, I'm afraid that this will last much longer and that we will even be spending Christmas time in isolation.
I would like to be wrong, but no, I think it will be even longer than the first confinement.
But we must keep hope! Hang in there ! it's the first day and now we know how to do it! Lets keep courage!

credits :
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteDisquiet
AASPN - fotomask 5 - FIDTPack2L_9
AASPN - stitched frame - FIDTPack2L_9
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteRainbow_Transfer
AASPN - ArtPlayPaletteRemarkable_ArrowTurn
AASPN - FaithWordARTMix1_WAKeepFaith
AASPN - NumberIT1
AASPN - PaintedNumbers2
AASPN - Covid-19WordARTMix1_WAStayHome
AASPN - WoodWords4_Day
Your layout fits the challenge perfectly. I hope your lockdown ends after 30 days.

my heart is with you during this time. I wish we had leadership that looked out for the people no matter how hard the decision to do so.

Yes, keep your hope and I pray you won't be there more than a month. It may be easier when you realize you're not alone. Stay safe!
I love the moodiness of your design and how it conveys your feelings!

Love your page.... WE are all facing something similar... Talked with my son last night... his wife and kids are at their home in S. Utah at the moment and he said they were getting alerts that the shut down of Utah was imminent... CA for a change is not that serious although we had a scary outbreak a couple of weeks ago....

Perfect page for these dark days in which we are all living! Don't give up hope! Great page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
clindoeil
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout