Oscraps

Live & learn
zwyck

Live & learn

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Studious. I added my photo and clipped it to a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Studious. I added adjustment layers for Levels, Curves and Hue/Saturation to the photo. I placed a wordtransfer from Learn WordART No 2 to the right side, duplicated it and the blending mode was set to Linear Burn. I also changed the Hue/Saturation a bit. I added the globe from MultiMedia School No 1 and placed a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Studious behind. I added a brush from NoteBook No 2 to the right side on the photo and recolored it into white. I finished the layout with the title from Learn WordART No 2 and the star from ArtPlay Palette Studious.
This is so cute. The green in your page is awesome in combination with the color of her dress. Beautiful page!

Gorgeous layout! The blending of the photo is perfect. I like the globe element in front.

Knew this was you before I read anything. Love the photo to pieces.Your page design is super wow.

Congratulations with the GSO! So well deserved! Love the blending ... the green paint is perfect with the book!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename