Oscraps

Live in the Moment
pmjames

Live in the Moment

It was my birthday and a beautiful day to spend out with my darling grand-daughter!
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template Album No.3
ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo
Artsy Transfers Ukiyo
Beginning WordART Mix No.1

Process I opened page 3 of the Scenic Layered Template Album No. 3 in Photoshop and placed an Artsy Paper from Artplay Palette Ukiyo onto the background. Three copies of my focal image were clipped to the large FotoBlendz in the template, applying Blending Modes of Soft Light and Screen and the FotoBlendz was adjusted using a Layer Mask and Brushes. A second image was clipped to the smaller FotoBlendz on the left hand side of the page, allowing colour to show through onto the design. A third image was clipped to the frame and it was desaturated. Some layers were filled with colour and others were moved on the page to better suit my design. An artsy transfer was placed in the background and splatters from a second artsy transfer were also added. A word transfers, wordart and a word label were added to the page and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Fun! Great use of the b/w photo to draw the eye to the birthday person since we all know the star of the show is really the Grand! Sounds like an awesome day and I love your use of the Ukiyo supplies to document it.

Fun page and gorgeous granddaughter! Love the combo of color and black and white photos!

Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday! Love the color (how Ukiyo matches the swimsuit!) and always love your use of black & white photos (which I am copying!)

You've really got a great flow going with your title clusters. I can see you have something that works well time after time! Nice photo of you and your grand :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename