Oscraps

Priority Species: Avocet
isDK

Priority Species: Avocet

On the last day of our trip, as we drove the last stretch far from the mud flats, we agreed the avocet was our favorite bird. It's probably because of their energy and how they take on the color of the sunrise, and also because they never seem to mind our presence at a safe distance.
Credits list
aA: Scenic Template Album, papers, transfers, shells, key, string
Scratched paper: 2 Lil Owls
Envelope: Aleksey Belorukov
bearriverblogger.com/the-american-avocet
No avocets on my bird list yet (they hit the Atlantic Coast sometimes in Fall but that's pretty rare). I love their gracefulness and gorgeous coloring. Those are awesome photos! And the shells in the background are a fantastic touch.

I love how you documented this trip. Beautiful birds...love that photo of its reflection in the water. Fantastic.

I have never seen Avocet birds these are so elegant with their pretty colours and long legs I love how you captured the reflection your layout is beautifully created.GSO for you.x

I have never seen Avocet birds these are so elegant with their pretty colours and long legs I love how you captured the reflection your layout is beautifully created.GSO for you.x
Oh, Mary, :cool: Thank you so much! I had a page finished and of course it contained some magic that you can't repeat if you start over. So glad this version earns some creds. First time in 30 years I've ever lost a project. It got mixed up with a corrupt video I downloaded.

Très très belles photos et page. Et j'adore l'idée des deux photos accrochées ensemble une à l'endroit, l'autre à l'envers pour son reflet.

Love the grunge and color palette. The shells are the perfect touch! Congrats on the Standing O!

A stunningly beautiful bird and your bg really sets off your photos--I love that grunginess! The shells, too, echo the colors perfectly. Clever treatment of the reflection in a separate photo--congratulations!

Not sure what I love more — those amazing bird photos or the complementary background. Yay on the well-deserved standing O.

WONDERFUL pages! Perfect background and elements to enhance those fabulous photos! Congratulations on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename