Alaska No. 1AlaskaNo.1
Travel Alaska No. 1TravelAlaskaNo.1
Winter WordART Mix No. 2WinterWordARTMixNo.2
Mountains No. 1MountainsNo.1
SkribbleSun No. 1SkribbleSunNo.1
SkinnyLined Overlays No. 4SkinnyLinedOverlaysNo.4
SnowSpray No. 4SnowSprayNo.4
CoolGlows No. 1CoolGlowsNo.1

Notes: After opening a new 12 x 12 file I positioned the skiing and mountain brushes together on the page the way I liked, then brought in solid papers 1 and 5 and blended them together for the background. The brushes are navy and blended to Linear Burn.

Choosing 3 more solid papers, resizing to make small squares and positioning them under the main brushes. The darker squares are blended to Color Burn and the light square is on Normal blend mode.

Also under the squares is the winter word art overlay, art stroke and overlay from the kit, the skinny lined overlay, which was recolored to navy.

The Alaska 1 stamp was placed in the small, light square at the top and with a light color taken from the kit and blended to Multiply. Over it, I stamped the Travel Alaska stamp in navy and blended to Linear Light. These are placed under the main stamps in the layers panel, and the scribble sun over the layers.

After the title was placed, I ran a stroke outline style on it and a style was added to the snowflakes. Under the title I finished the page with a cool glow blended to Overlay and the opacity turned down to 79%.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout