Oscraps

Lights
DivaMom96

Lights

Show Us Your Holiday Decorations

Journaling: Chanukah is called the Festival of Lights. As such, a Chanukiah (Chanukah Menorah) is a popular object for Jewish artists to create. A Chanukiah differs from a regular Menorah in that a regular Menorah (which means candelabra) has seven branches. A Chanukiah has nine branches, one branch for each of the eight nights of Chanukah, with one extra branch to hold the shamash, or helper candle.
I love collecting Chanukah Menorahs, or images of them. These are but a few of my collection. Each year I look for one that speaks to me in some way. Some years I find one, others I dont. It doesnt matter. I know that eventually one will touch me in some way and it will find its way into my home.
There can never be enough light ...

Anna Aspnes Artsy Template 220
Papers: Florju Hello Winter, Oscraps HipHolly, Oscraps Parisian Holiday
Ribbon: Oscraps HipHolly
WordArt: Anna Aspnes ArtWordART Mix
Font: brush-tip Texe
what a fabulous collection and design. a friend has the Jonathon Adler daschund menorah. it's perfect for her because she fosters them. happy holidays to you and yours.

Congrats! This gorgeous layout was just featured in the Oscraps newsletter! http://www.oscraps.com/shop/news.php

They are all beautiful, but I love the dark grey one with the brass candleholders. It looks as if it might have been made in Israel.

I found this for the Show Me A Game today! Beautiful page ... love the different photos with Menorah.

Layout information

Category
2016 Advent Event - December
Added by
DivaMom96
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout