Oscraps

Lifes Better
Joansmor

Lifes Better

Credits list

AnnaRelease 24 May 2019 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – I have taken a few moon shots though in this picture is a tiny sliver. I loved the morning colors with the moon.
Start – New Document
Paper - Placed Artsy Paper 5 over the background.
Mask – Fotoblendz Overlay 15.1 looked like it would fit my photo.
Photo – I clipped the photo to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I duplicated the photo and changed the blend mode Overlay and opacity 42.
Brushes - Brush 9 I added so it emphasized one of the edges I saw created the mask.
Transfers – Lace Transfer 2 in an angle I saw created with the masked photo and the paper. I put Artsy
Transfer in the lower left-hand corner. But I erased a part of it that was too dark over the paper. There is now a triangle of lace on the page. Lastly, I used EdgeOverlay 1 to form a union between blossoms and the multimedia branch.
Elements – I put the Multimedia Branch 3.4 over the Artsy Transfer so the circles repeated. Then I duplicated the blossom twice and took the two blossoms to a circle on the paper to the right of the photo. I resized and repositioned the two blossoms so they didn't look like copies. I placed the tag string under the blossoms. I typed the word Sunrise on the tag to give a little context.
Wordart – I used WordArt Life's..... to express my feelings about sunrises and also my placement continues the line from the blossoms to the multimedia branch.
I love how that red sky of morning so quickly turns to bright blue, and you've captured that beautifully in your page design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename