Life in Full Bloom
vickyday

Life in Full Bloom

May Border Challenge #1
Credits list
Blossom Collection by Vicki Stegall
Font for journaling is Arial Narrow
Photo is mine
Goldenrod would give you height as well as foxglove and hollyhocks. Then work down in height with black-eyed susan and maybe some of the coloured daisy types. My 2 cents as to plants.
Love your border with the larger center flower and smaller ones on each side then the leaves to create symmetry. Thanks for sharing your page. I would love to see an 'after' photo once you have everything blooming.

Goldenrod would give you height as well as foxglove and hollyhocks. Then work down in height with black-eyed susan and maybe some of the coloured daisy types. My 2 cents as to plants.
Love your border with the larger center flower and smaller ones on each side then the leaves to create symmetry. Thanks for sharing your page. I would love to see an 'after' photo once you have everything blooming.
Thanks, Karen, for the suggestions! I have some sunflower seeds, too, to plant! Many varieties!

Love the green fingers you have Vicky you are lucky to have a hubby that makes the flower beds for you the photo looks brilliant with the clustering and the journaling on the side.x

I know you said you struggled but it looks fabulous! I love the colors you chose to create that border. Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename