Oscraps

Let Me Hug You
pmjames

Let Me Hug You

Abrazo Collection – on sale until the 25th July, 2023. The Collection now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers.

Process An Artsy Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. My Focal Image was extracted and desaturated. The hue of the black and white image was adjusted via a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer. Frames from the Template were placed onto the left hand side of the page. Supporting Images and Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. A Transfer and a WordTransfer were placed on top of the one of the Frames. Transfers, Paper Texture, Splatters and WordART were added on top of the Layout. Dimensional Elements and Journaling completed the Page.
Love, love, love your photo progression! That sweet face just makes me feel happy. That B&W photo is a wonderful contrast!

This one made me giggle also! Such sweet photos, what a character she is! Love that bow in her hair.

Cute! Love the little hair accessory and the wonderful textured blouse and, of course, love to see those smiles.

Such a lovely composition, I like the insertion of the black and white photo and the nice divide of texture down the center!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-abrazo-michelle-let-me-hug-you.jpg
File size
243.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout