Oscraps

Embrace Joy, Abrazo
lacy

Embrace Joy, Abrazo

I did another version of this a couple years ago (didn’t post) by following one of Anna’s team members tutorials, but I can’t remember who or find it on her website. I reworked it using this week’s Anna Classic, Abrazo. I started with my photo of Molly, processed in Topaz, Simplify, Buzzsim, extracted with the shadow, placed on Abrazo SP1 Background with a textured paper PS Pattern above that, blend mode Linear Burn. Then I added transfers, textures, frame, multimedia document, art strokes, splatters, magic sprinklez, stained glow, elements and threadz. The magic happens by adding 3 Color Fill adj. layers with different colors and blending modes (#1-brown, blend mode Difference, 92%, #2-light brown, blend mode Overlay, 60%, #3-lt turquoise, blend mode Overlay, 63%). I added a gradient Fill (Soft Light), title, and some Artsy Stains at the top of the layer panel.
I like the artsy feel here and the colors you chose. The photo treatment is wonderful and the brushes and textures you used to build your background make me want to touch your page!

Great page with lots to look at and admire. THe items around your portrait move your eyes around the page.

Congrats on the Standing O!
Wonderful photo manipulation. Love that you worked in that little doll dress.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename