Oscraps

Let Life Happen
vickyday

Let Life Happen

We went over to see the progress on Jen’s new house and as I was taking pictures of the house, I happened to look down and noticed this lovely, heart-shaped vine growing in the dirt. It was amazing to see the beauty growing out of the cracked, parched earth.

Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
Credits list
I used the following products by Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Evanescent
Artsy Layered Template No 257
Moments WordART Mix No 1
Photos mine
Journal font is Arial Narrow
I changed the colors of the elements to coordinate with the colors in the page by duplicating the element, then filling the shape with a color from the photos, then using a blend mode.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh that's beautiful! Especially the quote! Love the background with the added vine! Hope it continues to grow!

Beautifully done. Love the way you've blended the larger image with the background then added the detail photos.

Love the blending and the elements that make it hard to see where the photos end and the elements begin. Just stunning!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename