Oscraps

Leg Art
Shanarama

Leg Art

Okay so here's the story. The kids were in the sunroom coloring and I hear Emily giggling and Nate saying don't tell mom. Of course I peek out there and he has lifted up the leg of her jeans and is coloring her knee. He peeked over and I started laughing and he asked if it was okay. Well, I was scrapbooking so whatever kept them busy was okay with me!!! :) And besides, he was using a washable marker. Well, then she started coloring her other knee, the rest of her legs and each individual toe.... with "not so washable" markers!!! Boy, we scrubbed and scrubbed in the tub... for TWO days!!! LOL! Anyway, I played with the picture because she was sitting on our ugly kitchen floor (that's military housing for ya!!!). And her name at the bottom is her signature. I found a pic that she drew and signed her name ("all artists sign their pictures, momma"). I loved the flower that she signed over so I kept that in there. The Leave Your Mark kit was so perfect for this pic, so my many thanks to Alissa!!! :) TFL!!!

*the lo looks a little off center so I think I will put it on the right side of a book. :)

Products:
TaylorMade Designs Leave Your Mark Kit (oscraps)
N
hahahah!!!! LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!! alyssa does this to herself!!!! this is great! i wish now i would've taken a picture of it before i took all of her markers away leaving her with only crayons. :) GREAT, GREAT way to document this!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Shanarama
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout