ArtPlay Palette Blitzen Brush
ArtPlay Palette Brimming Transfer
ArtPlay Palette Grow Fresh Overlay
Artsy Transfers Autumn Elegance
Artsy Transfers Winter Sunrise
ButtonThreadz 2
UrbanThreadz 12

Journaling:
I would design an 8" x 10" sheet of rubber and have artists pay $15 at cost for the whole uncut sheet in a very limited edition. They didn't get to look at it until they got it in the mail, with a booklet of prints of all the stamps. Remember all those trips to Denver, to Pepperdine's.
very cool story! I've dabbled in rubber, not designing, but admiring, collecting, using ;-) love the color of the stamps, the way you framed them

Well done...your leaf stamp/stamps are stunning! I've been a big stamper for years, but never designed my own. Gorgeous layout as well, DK!

I like how you made art to document art. Those are pretty stamps--I have a box of stamps in my loft but never did get the inking down, so all my attempts looked like double-exposures. Your brushwork here is the cat's pajamas. Beautiful spread.

A double spread full of creativity! Which good idea these buffers(stamps) of sheets(leaves)

Love your stamp sheet and the way you have framed it! The BG colors and elements are such a perfect echo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout